DAY-TO-NIGHT TIMELAPSE POST-PRODUCTION WORKFLOW IN 2022
By Emeric Le Bars – March 14th 2022
In over 10 years shooting and editing time lapse videos, my post-production workflow has evolved quite a lot.
A decade ago, here is what my timelapse workflow looked like:
- Shoot a JPG sequence
- Create the video file using a free timelapse tool
- Import the video in an editing program
- Do the color correction
No need to tell you that, yes, it was a pretty destructive workflow!
Time has past (maybe a bit too fast), and it’s now 2022. I am now shooting raw images and edit my timelapse videos using more professional tools such as LRTimelapse, Lightroom and After Effects. Watch the video above to learn what is my workflow to edit and color correct a time lapse in 2022.
- How to shoot a Day-to-Night Timelapse in 2022
- How to create professional timelapse videos in 2022
- RAW vs JPG vs Video: What is best for Timelapse Photography?
- How to take sharp timelapses during a windy day
Emeric Le Bars is a French, now Los Angeles based, motion timelapse and hyperlapse photographer working in the industry since 2011.